Skidmore Speech and Language provides therapy and evaluation for:
- Speech articulation
- Language expression
- Auditory comprehension
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social language
We work closely with children and their families to provide the best possible therapy plan so that each child may reach their full potential. We are trained specifically in working with children and enjoy working closely with families and other professionals in the community to provide a “whole child” approach.
Skidmore Speech and Language Services provides therapy and evaluation both in our conveniently located Downtown Bend Oregon office and in Children’s homes or childcare settings. Our therapy is play based and designed to motivate children through fun and exciting developmentally appropriate activities. Parents are always given “funwork” activities to promote their child’s speech and language skills at home so that communication goals can be addressed in a variety of settings.
- The details in the therapeutic process to the consonant clusters acquisition in the speech of children with phonological disorder May 15, 2015
- The use of electroglottography, electromyography, spectrography and ultrasound in speech research - theoretical review May 15, 2015
- Comparison between the classification based on features and percentage of correct consonants in speech disorders May 15, 2015
- Cognitive and affective benefits of combination therapy with galantamine plus cognitive rehabilitation for Alzheimer's disease May 7, 2015
- Office-based Laryngeal Injection of Botulinum Toxin for Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion in a Child May 7, 2015