Skidmore Speech and Language provides therapy and evaluation for:
- Speech articulation
- Language expression
- Auditory comprehension
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social language
We work closely with children and their families to provide the best possible therapy plan so that each child may reach their full potential. We are trained specifically in working with children and enjoy working closely with families and other professionals in the community to provide a “whole child” approach.
Skidmore Speech and Language Services provides therapy and evaluation both in our conveniently located Downtown Bend Oregon office and in Children’s homes or childcare settings. Our therapy is play based and designed to motivate children through fun and exciting developmentally appropriate activities. Parents are always given “funwork” activities to promote their child’s speech and language skills at home so that communication goals can be addressed in a variety of settings.
- Performance after timely cochlear implantation in prelingually deaf children with cerebral palsy May 24, 2013
- Temporal aspects of hearing in adolescents from the 6th year of elementary education May 21, 2013
- Evaluating the dynamic vocal dysphonic children in a pre and post intervention speech therapy group: a case study May 21, 2013
- Profile of children attended in the speech therapy department of the high risk children clinic in Franca/SP May 21, 2013
- Nipobrazilians orofacial measurements after pubertal growth May 21, 2013